Nozzle Size Selection Chart
Determine the nozzle size by the pressure washer's GPM and PSI. If the nozzle size is too small, your equipment can be damaged. If the nozzle size is to large, cleaning ability is compromised. Nozzle fan degree does not effect nozzle size selection.
Nozzle Fan Selection
Select the nozzle degree or spray angle based on your application. Standard nozzle degrees are 0, 15, 25 and 40. Using the wrong nozzle degree can damage the surface you are cleaning.
- Suttner Turbo Nozzle, ST-457 Series
Starting at $181.00
- ROTOMAX - ROTATING NOZZLES 3500 & 5800 PSI
Starting at $48.00
- Rotojet 3700 Turbo Nozzles
Starting at $81.50
- ROTOJET 5800 TURBO NOZZLES
Starting at $176.00
- NOZZLE, TUBE CLEANING, 004.5$62.50
- NOZZLE, HL250 VARIABLE #2.0$28.90
- NOZZLE, DUAL ROLLOVER ST-56$39.80