GENERAL PUMP KIT 1, Check Valves 47 Series
Kit 1, General Pump & Interpump 47 Series Replacement Check Valves, only one valve kit is necessary to repair all the valves in the pump. The kit includes new O-Rings, valve seat, poppet, spring and retainer, all pre-assembled.
- All inlet and discharge valves can be serviced without disrupting the inlet or discharge plumbing. The inlet and discharge valves are identical in all models.
- To service any valve, remove valve cap and extract valve assembly.
- Examine O-Rings and replace if there is any evidence of cuts abrasions or distortion.
- Remove valve assembly (retainer, spring valve, valve seat) from valve cavity.
- Remove O-Ring from valve cavity.
- Install new O-Rings in valve cavity.
- Insert assembly into valve cavity.
- Replace valve cap and torque to specifications.
Part Number: 8.702-798.0
Cross Reference Part Number(s): 1-0001, 103001G, 726338, 87027980, KIT1, K01
- Service Instructions are available to download from the product attachments.